Used 2015 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:

True Love
By MGM

2015 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2013 ATS was very impressive with regards to comfort, performance and technology. So, at lease end, I wanted more. The 2015 with added turbo blew me away. If torn between sporty, elegant, or aggressive, know that the ATS brings it all together.

ATS awd 3.6L
By Eric Watkins

2015 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It's quick, comfortable, and classy. The interior and sound system are first class. If your budget is $25k don't buy a new car. Buy a pre owned certified used car and you'll be much happier.

Great Buy - Missing Latest Technology
By Larry F.

2015 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good gas mileage, great handling, small rear seat. Missing blind spot and cross traffic warnings, heated seats, etc... all in higher level models. For the price, should have been included. The headrest in the front seat force your head forward a bit too much making it uncomfortable for a 5'9" driver.

Great highway car - handles the twist &Turns
By T R Pik

2015 Cadillac ATS Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Small back seat, firm ride - superior handling- solid awd, fun to drive

Great car for singles and as second car.
By Anmar Janabi

2015 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I wasn't thinking into buying this car until I received a newspaper with an amazing offer. To be honest, the good deal drove me to the dealer to try the car. I leased it for about $140/mo cheaper than BMW, Mercedes, Audi.
I have driven BMW, Mercedes, Audi as well. This ATS really can compete with its sisters. 2.0T engine is amazing, powerful although little noisy when Turbo kicks in. I tried my friend's Audi A5 but ATS was faster in acceleration. Handling is stellar ! Braking is great, better than BMW and Audi due to Brembo brand. Check 60-0 mph braking on YouTube. I think it was 99 feets vs 101 feet for BMW, Mercedes, Audi.
Interiorly, I agree with others, it is small. Rear seat barely for 2 adults, and Trunk is much smaller than my previous Honda Civic. For me isn't an issue and I am slim, use the car for commuting only, rarely people get intro rear seat. Small trunk doesn't bother me, I have a SUV.
Great finish, wood trims, leather all over. But the touch part of the console is awkward. Physical buttons are more appropriate while driving.
Gear: for some reason manual downshifting is restrained. You need to pull hard to overcome the unexpected resistance. Upshifting is smooth. I don't understand why Cadillac does that. Headlight is good, but the high beam light is poor. Don't thing it will lighten the road like BMW and Mercedes.
Overall, the performance is outstanding. But my advice is American cars should be leased only due to poor reliability after 3-4 years and low resale value.