Used 2016 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Best value for the money in 2016 for a salesman.
By WizKid D

2016 Buick Verano Sport Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I drive this car about 550 miles per week for work as a route salesperson. It is also my personal weekend car as well. It is extremely comfortable and very competent on the road. I do all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer. I currently have over 37k miles on it and not a single issue of any kind. I absolutely love this car and I'm glad I chose this over the others that I drove. I feel that for the price I paid I received an excellent value. My only irritation is that on occasion, the car cannot figure out what I am telling it on the in-car voice-controlled entertainment system. I'll ask it to tune XM CNN and it will say tuning XM 47. I'll ask it to play song title Jack and Dianne, and it will say playing I'm the man. A bit more work on voice recognition would have been nice, but it's not a big deal. It usually gives me a laugh when it makes some crazy, not even close, mistakes. I purchased a separate set of rims and tires for winter. This car NEEDS to have winter tires in New England. I wouldn't drive it on all seasons, especially with my territory. I will definitely look at Buick again when I get another car in three years. In my opinion, this is an excellent brand and a great model of vehicle. I feel safe, comfortable, and proud to be driving my Verano.

Finally, a small car with a touch of CLASS
By N R

2016 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Try driving it and make a left hand turn onto another street. That vertical post ahead of window is a HAZARD. The headrest on passenger seat is also a hazard. Can't look for traffic that is out of range of camera. Otherwise I love everything else about the car. A feeling of luxury, smooth quiet ride at an affordable price

2016 Buick Verano Premium Turbo
By Dan P.

2016 Buick Verano Premium Turbo Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Buick Verano is a terrific value for your money. I have the 2.0 Liter Turbo and the performance is outstanding. This car rides very smooth, it is stylish and the gas mileage is good. Buick has always been known for a comfortable ride but the Verano turbo is a fun drive, quick acceleration and eye catching. The Premium Turbo model has virtually all that you need in a car. It is dynamic and a GREAT car for the money. It is sporty and drives better than my prior car, an Infinity G37. All I can say is give this car a try if you want a luxury sedan at a terrific value.

Very Comfortable and Stylish Small Buick
By Lou Refano

2016 Buick Verano Sport Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with my Verano. I always wanted to step up to a new Buick, and my Sport Touring does not disappoint. The car gives the driver a smooth, comfortable, roomy, solid feel. I just love driving it. The 2.4 L 4-cylinder could use a little more pickup, but it's more than adequate for Long Island highways. I have also gotten a lot of compliments on the styling of the car.
I particularly like the Buick design cues, such as the chrome ventiports on the hood and the five-spoke rims. The only major complaint I have is the infotainment system in the center stack...it's a bit convoluted, and not as intuitive as it could be. It took about a month before I was really comfortable using the radio and navigation. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes quite easy. I sat in a new Buick Cascada and the center stack was quite simplified in comparison. The back seat can be a little tight for some, although you get a big trunk in this car. All in all, if you want luxurious comfort and a smooth, controlled ride in a compact package, especially at the end of a long work day in rush hour traffic, you can't go wrong with the Verano sedan.

Very happy
By GLEN STAAB

2016 Buick Verano 1SV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is totally sound proof. It's ride comfort is excellent and the shifting is very smooth.