Used 1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Roadmaster for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Vintage GM

JRD, 06/10/2010
4dr Sedan

This is the kind of car GM builds better than anyone else. I bought this to replace my older GM boats (1972 Electra and Riviera). I remember not liking these when they were new but now they seem to have a presence when compared to the other cars on the road. The LT-1 is fantastic as is the transmission. Very good power and roadability. I have to agree with other reviewers that the interior is somewhat poorly designed especially the door panels. The plastic front and rear bumpers don't seem that strong and chrome trim on them tends to come off (it's chrome tape.) I still give this car high marks for all around comfort and reliability.

Best car ever

kevin, 06/08/2008
Limited 4dr Sedan

Wow, what a car. Vette engine screams. 28 mpg Seattle to Los Angeles. Hard to find exterior trim parts, I do know a place in Seattle that can make parts if you have the old one. Very comfortable. Rear wheel drive is fun.

Not bad for an elderly car

candymanfb, 07/14/2002
4dr Sedan

This car has the power to go - it can give a mustang a run for it's money. Even though the mustang may be a current model and my wagon is 8years old (94). The only thing that I hate is the mpg. If I unleash all the horses the gas mileage is pocket denting. The vista roof is great. If you ever see this car or a close relative - Olsmobile Custom Cruiser(91-92) 170BHP Chevrolet Caprice Classic Wagon(91-93) 180BHP (94-96)260BPHP Give it respect - It was built to last.

HEAVY CRUISER

max38, 07/02/2002
Limited 4dr Sedan

Where else on the planet can you find such a versitile car like this... without going broke ? Full perimiter frame, power to spare, an ungodly towing capacity, all the creature comforts... and the damn things just don't die ! Great for family or formal.

abbbbbbbbbb, 10/17/2003
Limited 4dr Sedan

great car, this is the second roadmaster I have purchased and it is the most comfortable car I have ever known