Used 2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Beautiful and fast
By Bil Butts

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

55,000 miles and no failures except a leaky plastic radiator overflow container.

No more German cars
By grant faria

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As a car guy my whole life I always heard how great BMW's were. So after years of Japanese and American cars with no complaints I decided to buy a 3 Series I could finally afford. Unfortunately I learned a BMW is no better (and in may ways worse) than a car that costs car less. It is a terrible value with poor fuel economy, higher than average insurance costs and unreliable parts that cost FAR more than a regular car to replace. I will never buy another German car after owning this car.

Best ever
By Steven Hassig

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car stands out as one of my all time favorite cars! If I could duplicate it in BMW's current lineup I would in a second.

It died on me
By Martijn

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I loved my 2011 335i x-drive from the moment I saw it; black out side, red inside, manual transmission, fun to drive up the canyon to my house. Bought is at 60k 10 months ago. Until two weeks ago; ticking noise in the morning, car died in the afternoon. Towed to BMW rap; new engine needed, will cost 25k. Hoping it can be re-built, but this is about the same cost I owe on it, so I can't even get rid of the car. BMWs are fun and beautiful when they work, but the maintenance is a serious risk to your solvency, or at least to mine.

In love with this car
By matthew417

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my new 2011 328i yesterday with M Sport Package and I have already put over 100 miles on the car. This is a car you just want to keep driving. It is so incredibly smooth it is amazing. The M sport package is well worth it... changes the look and feel of the car. This is my 3rd BMW and has to be my favorite one of all. It has a premium feel to it. The inline 6 engine has plenty of power to it.

M sport package, Harman Kardon Sound well worth the $$$, LED corona rings and tail lights, interior orange glowing lights under the doors, sport seats are amazing, large trunk size and roomy front seats, bamboo anthricite wood trim, the steering wheel with the M package. Almost everything about the car!

The car does need an electronics update and interior re-design but the current car is amazing. The fuel economy could be better but the engine is powerful and smooth so all considered not bad.