2018 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q7 model:

Console, what console?
By Brenda N

2018 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

The Q7 had an amazing, quiet ride and great handling. I chose not to purchase the vehicle simply because of the interior design. The console and cup holders are extremely small and the dash interface is not touchscreen, which seemed to take too much attention away from the road. The large center hump in the 2nd seat row floor space was also a deterrent - making it feel like an SUV fit for 4. (The 3rd row seat would be good for a couple small children - not different from the other 3 row mid-size SUV’s we looked at.)

Love the Audi experience
By Nick

2018 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Fantastic vehicle and great process.

Great Ride!
By Ben R.

2018 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

At 6'.1" 230 lbs. this vehicle fits me like a glove. I test drove the Q5, however found it too compact for me. I bought the 2018 Q7 3.0T Premium which is supercharged not turbo. The only thing I dislike about the vehicle is no spare tire and 19 inch wheels. The 20 inch wheels look much better on this vehicle in my opinion. Next tire change I may go with run flats, however understand they make the ride firmer. The interior is very luxurious and the ride is smooth and sporty. I traded a 2010 Toyota Highlander knowing I am trading reliability for something luxurious and sportier.

Super
By Jim Inhelder

2018 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Best value compared to the other luxury suvs in this category

Least reliable vehicle I’ve owned
By Kara

2018 Audi Q7 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had this car for less than a year, and on two separate occasions it has completely shut down while I was driving. Both times the car was towed to the dealership where they could not duplicate the problem. Therefore no repairs were made. Audi will not buy the car back, and I am left wondering when and where I will be stranded with my young children. Hopefully somewhere safe and not far from home. Not cool. I will never buy another Audi.