Used 2015 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

Awesome road car
By Audi lover

2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We lived this car the minute we saw, drove, and owned it.

2015 Audi A6 Prestige
By Dale

2015 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I had this car since July 14, 2014 and 72,000 miles. I have truly enjoyed the car. It is fun to drive and it has held up well. The 3.0 Super Charged engine provides good power. The ride is what is expected from a premium car. The external and internal appearance is very appealing. The concerns are with the automatic transmission noticeable shift points which is especially noticeable from a start at a stop light. The brakes are adequate but could have a better feel and modulation. Steering is good for most drivers unless you are a car critic. Recently, I had to replace both front wheel bearings, the driver side in January and passages side in May. I am happy with my car and plan on keeping it for two to three more years.

2015 A6 Prestige3
By Kikstan

2015 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I've owned 2 A8 and let me say the A6 does a great job. The car is every word of elegant. Quiet the v6 awesome better than the v8 I've driven. Average mpg 21.8 around town. Only issue audi connect couldn't really get it to work right.

I love this thing every time I drive it
By John Vetrano

2015 Audi A6 TDI Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

We've owned our diesel A6 for three years next month and love it. It was my daily driver for 2 1/2 years and my 35 minute commute (mostly curvy country back roads) was comfortable and the diesel had plenty of "umph" for passing. It has shift paddles but I never use them as the tranny seems to work fine and I still am not "in tune" with the characteristics of the diesel so I let the tranny do the shifting. I have taken it on three long road trips, each about 600 miles each way, and it is fantastic. Over 40 mpg at 70 mph with a nice stereo, awesomely comfortable seats, and an efficient cruise control (as an older base car it doesn't have adaptive cruise control). GPS is great and has voice control that works fine. We got the prestige with most of the bells and whistles (how did we live without heads up display??) The diesel-gate hit the fan a few months after we bought it but it never bothered me. We just had the fix done about a month ago and it seems to drive the same but mpg seems reduced a few percent. We already received our Audi settlement payment but not the Bosch one yet. Anyway, six months ago we sold my wife's SUF and bought a truck to pull a trailer so I've been driving the F150 and she's driving the Audi. I only drive it occasionally and today was such a day; I'm re-impressed with this car every time I drive it. I can't imagine that aside from size (and this has plenty of rear-seat and trunk room) an A8 can be any better. Thoughtful touches like the grocery bag hooks in the trunk are great. The interior (we got the open pore wood with a light tan leather) is still attractive and it is my first car with cooled seats, which are great in the summer (and for my hot-flashing wife!!). Anyway, can't say enough about it. Rockville Audi has been great (we had a BMW but the service at the local dealer was horrible). Last thing; I have managed to find what for me is the most perfect seating position in any car I've owned. I have a relatively short body compared to legs/arms but it is fully adjustable and the seat bottom tips back a bit to keep the thighs supported. Love it! We normally turn over cars about every three years but have decided to keep this for another three.

Second Audi
By H.P.

2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love Audi, my first one, a great car was a 5000 and it's taken me 20 years to buy another one before I was impressed. I drove a1985 Porsche 911until now, this car reminds me of it, as far as the way it handles (of course it's not a Porsche). I research cars thoroughly before I buy and keep my cars on average of 10 years so I have to have confidence it'll last, perform and not stay in the repair shop. I think this will fulfill my expections.