Used 2006 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

By far, the most amazing car I have ever owned.
By Bonnie

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I originally leased my Acura in February of 2006 and decided to purchase it when the lease ended. It is now almost 13 years later and I've decided to sell it. This car is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I only wish they still made them but the new Acuras are too expensive and get lousy gas mileage. People still ask me about my "new car". I have just recently put it up for sale and someone approached me today and was blown away at the perfect condition it is in. The interior looks like a brand new car. The paint has chipped in a few spots, unlike other cars I have owned. The road noise is a problem, but I put some Hankook tires on it and it is not as noisy. The only other issue is there are bad blind spots with the hatchback design. So far I have had a new oem condenser fan, replaced the CV boots, replaced the power steering pump and left lower control arm and bushings. Just the other day, the air conditioner finally died, (this is California and we use it every day) so I replaced the A/C, serpentine belt and tensioner. Other than regular maintenance, that's it, after 13 years. If you close your eyes you would never know this is not a new car by the way it drives. At over 163,000 miles it is still worth $8,000! I'm asking $7,000 and may not get it, but this car is worth every penny. Do not hesitate to purchase this car. Look for one who is the original owner and who has service records.

I don't know what I will do when it ....
By Happy with RSX

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

comes time to replace this car. I really like this car, and they just do not make them any more!

my acura rsx 2006
By Ariana

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car its my first car gets around well needs window tint kinda wish I got the type s so could learn how to drive a manual system but it works great its small just right for a sports car I wanna modify it soon it may be an older car but its also my first but the car was worth it its great on gas and never has any problems for me.

My 2nd RSX-S
By Eric Doner

2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Last Acura Sports Coupe. Dying breed; most have been trashed by tuners or totaled in street races. Find a clean stock one and grab it! It will only go UP in value!

No problems at all
By Thomas Daly

2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought the car new and have only to replace the battery. 85,000 plus miles and no tune-up or plugs needed yet. Normal oil changes every 5,000 miles are my only expense so far other than a set of tires.

Best car I have every owned - period!

Engine screams to 8k rps - truly a pocket rocket and great gas mileage too.

LED headlights