Used 2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A) Consumer Reviews

12345...6

If Only Gas Was Free!

Nancy, 05/06/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I absolutely love this car. It is sporty, fast, handles well, comfortable, super fun to drive. Unfortunately, I live in a busy city and this is not the car for city driving. Gas mileage is awful. I average 16 miles/gallon city driving. Haven't taken it on the open road yet. This car is perfect for less populated areas.

Fun to Drive

3rdAcura, 05/29/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I leased this vehicle back in November 07 after trading in my TL, and have been very pleased overall. There is a slight clinking sound from somewhere under the dash that randomly comes and goes and the dealer cannot identify it. Aside from this which does not affect performance, the ride is both quick and sporty. Pick up is incredible with the turbo engine. I find that the cargo space is adequate for our needs and we can fit our child's stroller in the back easily. I can also get golf clubs in back without having to angle them. It is a fast sporty sedan in a mini SUV body. We proceeded to get rid of our Jeep Hemi Engine and lease an MDX as well putting us into our third Acura.

Better than BMW X3

Cindy, 05/29/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Before purchasing the RDX, I drove a 2005 BMW X3 for three years. I loved my X3, but the newer models are quite expensive. I'm just delighted with the RDX. It has a similar drive to the X3 and the savings over the X3 is huge. Was treated very well by the dealer and I've had for a week and absolutely adore this vehicle. It is designed very well and the interior of the car is actually nicer than the X3, in my opinion. The seating is every bit as good as the X3. I'm looking forward to my first long road trip in my new RDX. It corners like a BMW and has a sports car type feeling when you drive it. It is a nice package!

cheap interior

pathfinder11, 03/31/2020
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

don't buy one, leather and pleather is so inferior I don't really know what to compare it to, door inserts, armrests, center console top all had to be replaced, seat stitching pulling out. Terrible gas mileage but engine seems to be ok otherwise

I love it

Quiltdiva, 02/24/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have been looking at the 2009 Nissan Murano, Mazda CX-7 & 9, Subaru Tribeca and 2008 Nissan Rogue. The RDX is just right for me. All those wonderful luxury features plus not so huge. It drives really stiff, more like a sports car and the seats are wonderful. I made the right decision for me.

12345...6