Used 2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A) Consumer Reviews

12345...6

RDX is a rocket!

Steve , 02/16/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Love my RDX. It has exceeded my expectations. Last two cars have been BMWs 3 & 5 Series and will never go back. Acura gives a great car for the money and very solid. Much more reliable than the BMW and performs better. Gas mileage isn't that bad (about 19) considering it's a 4000 lb car and it flies!

So happy, best decision I have ever made

bballfreak150, 02/21/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Went from a 2001 Lexus IS 300 to a 2008 RDX. Couldn't be happier, all of the things I loved about my IS with the room and comfort of an SUV. It is actually faster than my old car and gets better gas mileage too. I'm averaging just over 22 mpg. I love the AWD, turbo is amazing, and it's just really fun to drive. If you are looking for a vehicle that is fast and fun to drive, gest good gas mileage, and have enough room to carry all of your gear then this is the perfect vehicle for you. It was the best decision I have ever made.

Fun, fun, fun!

Josh B, 03/01/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I've had my RDX one month now, and I absolutely love it! It really moves and sounds wonderful doing it. The interior is very inviting in taupe with better than expected room for four adults. The heated leather seats offer comfort and support in the turns, which is a good thing, because this machine loves the curves. Best car I've owned!

Great Car!

Great Car!, 10/10/2007
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After purchasing this car almost two months ago, I decided I had to write a review considering I have found the reviews out on Edmunds to be very helpful. I purchased the RDX after my 2002 VW Jetta broke down which happened frequently. The Acura is a wonderful car in general, and the RDX is great! I couldn't be happier with my decision. It is easy to drive, easy to park, has great acceleration when needed. It is super comfortable and just big enough that I feel like trucks can see me better on the highway. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for solid reliability and easy maintenance.

2008 RDX Base

benlee78, 10/17/2007
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Since my wife had a baby, I have traded my 06 Acura TL (base) for the 08 RDX base model. Even though I miss my TL, I thought this was a good trade. Pros: This is a fun and powerful vehicle. The turbo gives it an extra kick in acceleration. AWD gives the vehicle more stability. Interior and the exterior design is pretty decent. Stereo sounds is great. Price value is pretty good for a luxury/sport vehicle.

12345...6