Used 2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A) Consumer Reviews

12345...6

For the Most Part -- Happy Owner

RDX'er, 05/31/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The style, speed, handling, AWD aspects are great. The fuel economy could be better but is improving as the miles drive increases. Dealer did have to replace the left front brake caliper due to a rattle noise but dealer assured me it was a new, factory replacement part not rebuilt. Would be nice if it had auto on/off headlights and if the air conditioning "auto" function would always work with the recirculating button engaged -- living in the city you have to pretty much keep the recir button on all the time.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

pdxRDX, 12/04/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

What a hoot this thing is to drive! Somehow the wizards at Acura have managed to put the soul of a sports car into an SUV. Decent fuel economy (great for an SUV), comfortable interior, great looks, amazing acceleration, plenty of goodies in the base model. Buy one NOW!

I love this car!!

sfduckie, 01/02/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I've never owned an Acura before but I'm now a huge fan! The RDX is fun to drive, has great visibility, and the base model comes with absolutely everything you'd want (CD, bluetooth, MP3 hookup, XM radio free for 3 months, moonroof, seat warmers, etc). Also, the driver interface (at least on the base model) is intuitive and uncluttered. It feels like they really have the driver in mind. I highly recommend this car! I'm so happy I bought it!

So much fun

Marc, 02/04/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just picked up the RDX 2 weeks ago and love it so far. My fiancée wanted an SUV, I wanted a sports car and we settled on the RDX. It has the body and space of an SUV, the interior of a luxury sedan, and drives like a sports car. I spent months looking at similar rides such as the BMW X3, Infiniti EX, Honda CRV, Rav 4 and this car had the most to offer in terms of features and was priced right in the middle of the pack. I couldn't be happier.

It's a Thrill Ride!

Drwarf, 02/11/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I finally own my dream vehicle. This RDX is beautiful. I picked the carbon bronze because not too many vehicles on the road are that color. The AWD is superb for handling in any situation. The turbocharged engine is very good for performance in passing and acceleration, better than some V6s. The interior is very comfortable with the adjustable driver seat and roomy enough second row. The satellite radio, 360-watt stereo system, dual climate, digital read-outs, and memory seats are all awesome for standard equipment. The fuel economy is respectable and premium gas is not a problem. This crossover is a 10 all the way around. Thanks Acura for another innovative, top-of-the-line vehicle.

12345...6