Skip to main content

Save as much as $1,936
Select your trim:
1...

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I never wanted a Honda Civic Si

John from California, 12/06/2022
2023 Acura Integra 4dr Hatchback w/A-Spec and Technology Packages (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought an Integra A-Spec with the Tech pkg and CVT. The reviewer makes constant references to the Civic Si and focuses the extreme performance specs. I’d get thrown in jail for reckless driving if I drove like the reviewer with my foot mashed on either the brake or gas pedal. The Integra is not a racecar. But it is, however, well balanced and is a pleasure to drive. Driving it reminds me of my old Mini Cooper S Coupe except with a better ride. I bought the Integra because it is loaded with safety equipment. Also, the exterior styling is better than the Honda Civic Touring and it comes with an extra year of warranty. My favorite feature is the adaptive cruise control used in combination with the lane keeping and braking assist. When used together, the car drives through the worst freeway traffic jams by itself. Anyone that is buying this car because it has the same engine as a Honda Civic Si is missing the point.

5 out of 5 stars

Fits my needs for the price

Migs, 07/07/2022
2023 Acura Integra 4dr Hatchback w/A-Spec and Technology Packages (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Many of you will dislike this vehicle because of the price point. Is it an upscale civic? Well yes, which is not necessarily a bad thing for me. I had 2 civic si in the past (8th gen/10th gen) and loved both cars. I don't really do much upgrades enthusiast wise other than intakes and minor bolt ons. Integra I'm quite happy with it stock. I'm at the age where I'm not speeding 75 mph down a city road anymore and this car has plenty of ponies for my needs. Handling I've always loved honda handling but that's just my personal opinion. The car handles sporty for spirited occasional drive down the road during my commute. Has plenty of room to fit my road bike for my weekend adventures. Note that this review is from a late late 30s man with no spouse or kids so that opinion may change but I see no problem as far as room for that either. Overall I was in a position to keep riding a hybrid suv falling asleep while driving and had the chance to pay almost the same monthly for a more active fun drive. For this car I feel as 6mt is the only way to go, if not there are better options (not a cvt fan). Fits my finance, fits my pleasure in drive, fits my needs, looks good exterior and interior imo so that's that for my review.

Unfortunate Oversights

Always a Stick shift , 02/08/2023

Great gas mileage and the turbo makes for rapid acceleration as needed! I like the Apple Car Play too. However, in the technology package, this car does not have Home Link buttons - to program your garage door or gate. So you either have to carry a 1980s looking remote control on the visor or download an APP you then have to try to open as you drive closer to home. Also the key fob doesn’t open the hatch, only unlocks it and there is no way to open the hatch from the cabin. So if you do any curb side pick up, you have to unlock then physically open the hatch. Irritating in the rain for sure. There are several blind spots while driving but the technology package does have sensors on the side mirrors that help. I’m disappointed in Acura on this one. I was anticipating the fun of my prior RSX with modern upgrades , but too many basics were left out.

Fun car….but!

First time Acura buyer, 12/26/2022

The car is a really fun car to drive! It’s packed with a ton of tech compared to my previous sedan. The red interior is super sharp and very comfortable. I’m giving three stars due to the fact that my car is having two fairly big issues. The first one involves the fuel tank filler neck. The car is throwing a code indicating a malfunction with the fuel evaporation sensing component in the filler neck. Parts are on backorder with no definitive repair date insight. This issue causes the vehicles revmatch function to be inoperative. That in and of itself is really no big deal as I have driven manuals my whole life without revmatch and managed just fine. The second issue is a malfunctioning auto-up window function on the drivers side window. This is a very recent issue and the car is headed to the dealership soon to be addressed. These two issues on a four month old, historically uber-reliable auto vehicle line is really unacceptable.

Great all around hatch!

Scott, 09/21/2022
2023 Acura Integra 4dr Hatchback w/A-Spec Package (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Traded in a 2019 Honda Accord 2.0T. Best car I've ever owned. An acceleration beast with a 14 second quarter mile. With that as a trade-in, the Integra cost me about 3K. However, the Accord couldn't accommodate my road bike, the occasional flea market purchase, or large, bulky items. The Integra has the versatility of an SUV, the handling of a sports car and the fuel economy of a hybrid. Loved my 1991 Integra 3 door hatch so much I preordered the 2023 A-spec without even a test ride. Have 2200 miles on this one and can't say enough good things about it. While it is not the acceleration beast the 2.0T with the 10 speed trans Accord was, the Integra does everything you ask of it. The handling, even with 235/40-18 all season tires is excellent! Others claim it needs summer tires but that just wouldn't work in the northeast and I can't imagine how much better they could make it. The ride, especially over bumps, is as good as, if not better than the Accord. Can't believe on four highway-only trips mileage averaged between 38 and 44! mpg on comfort mode with cruise set at 73. That dropped to 33 mixed city/highway on sport mode. All with regular fuel. It's roomier, thousands less expensive, and offers more standard features than the Benz CLA and Audi A4. Why buy a German that's less reliable, requires premium fuel and is much more expensive to maintain unless your small "ego" needs that kind of status symbol? Neither of those offer a hatch and you're saddled with 4 wheel drive whether you need it or not. I got through all kinds of snow with my previous Integra and I expect nothing less with the 2023. If you need to compete with other hot hatches in the rally circuit, wait for Acura to build the Type S. The only thing they would need to do is throw in their 2.0 turbo. If not, this one is an all around winner in its own right.

1...