2018 Acura ILX Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Acura ILX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ILX model:

Very good car for the money
By Fred

2018 Acura ILX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM)

I always admired this car when I saw it driving or parked. So I went to the dealer to test drive it. I was impressed with acceleration, steering feel, handling and overall ride. The interior is not luxurious but it has a sporty upscale aura to it. The exterior lines and design also look quite sporty . I ended up leasing it for much less than the competition (Audi A3, BMW 3 series, Mercedes Benz CLA, Lexus IS, Infiniti Q50 among others) .Overall it's a fun car to drive and I feel like it offers a great value in the crowded and very competitive entry level compact sedan category. The base offers everything I wanted- A peppy 2.4 /201 HP engine (more than some of the more expensive competitors), moon roof, heated leatherette seats , power drivers seats, heated mirrors , rain sensing wipers, steering wheel controls for Bluetooth, audio , cruise and more...... If you want more options like navigation, safety features and various other upgrades the payment rises accordingly , but still less than every other competitor. I also test drove mainstream compact sedans such as the Honda Civic , Nissan Sentra and Mazda 3 all drove terrific as well but the prices were too close to the more powerful Acura ILX.

smaller is better
By john

2018 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM)

I had been driving an Acura TL and then TLX's for the past 13 years and I enjoyed most of the features across the board. Despite the average ratings for the ILX I took it for a test drive and I liked everything about it, so I bought it. I am very pleased with the overall performance, handling, style, etc. The UBS port is very awkward to access, the bluetooth voice is poor, and the screen graphics are not so good. Also, if you are over six feet tall you will have to lower your seat otherwise your head will be hitting the roof.

LOOOVE My ILX
By Lauren

2018 Acura ILX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM)

The ILX is simply awesome. I came from a Kia and am never looking back.