2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta SportWagen model:
An excellent all round car
By nij on 12/26/13 13:21 PM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Wagon S PZEV 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I've had the car for 3 years now. Used it for pretty much everything -> Haul cargo ( 500+ miles ), furniture from ikea. With the rear seats folded, i was able to completely assembled computer table in it. Although i wish the car was a little wider. Commuter car -> I use it to commute 30+ miles daily and it is a quiet and smooth ride. the standard seat heaters help in winter. The car was covered under the factory free maintenance until now, so i haven't had to spend any extra money on it. The car averages 28-32 mpg ( city - highway ) for me. The highway ride is smooth and comfortable. I haven't spent any money on repairs so far and have 45K+ miles on it.

Best bang for the buck by far
By juanchankane on 03/20/11 04:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Wagon S PZEV 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Checked all small SUVs and most sedans out there. With my home minister we settled down for this peppy, refined wagon. An SUV would be more comfortable but no way near as sportier and fun to drive, and I'm not willing to give that up. Obviously fuel economy is also better for a wagon. However I didn't go for the Diesel everybody's favouring, as I like more this well known 5 cyls one. Rattles, wind, noises & road & insulation are a big concern to me and this wagon is up there with the best about this. Known issues are very few in comparison with other options. Quality and attention to details is abundant. The sound is pretty good, VW has gone crazy with stock speakers in ammount and quality.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Wagon in VA is:

$123 per month*