2003 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: My 2002 GTI

2003 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

My 2002 GTI
By Karma girl on

2003 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My 2002 GTI has been a car that I've been wanting for a long time. When I first got the car, I did have some complications with the 02 sensor. I've had some problems with the windows as well. At first I thought I had purchased a lemon, also the wheels (the coating started to peel off on the inside of the rims. My dealership gave me grief about it at first. But after I put up such a stink, they fixed it, I've had some difficulties like I've stated before.

My favorite features on the car is the 60/40 spilt seats, I also love the blue indigo lighting in the dash. Turbo is great, it has kick ass take off! No entry key, and the panic button.

Improvements are...the coating on the inside of the car like on the dash radio,the stick shift covering. It peels too fast and any bump makes it come off. This is very irritating, it make the car look bad on the inside with all the peeling.