Used 2012 Volkswagen CC Lux Plus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Lots of bang for the buck!
By benetodog

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I test drove Lexus, Infinity, Acura, and Audi.
Ended up driving through a VW dealership and was practically forced into test driving a CC.
I fell in love...I kept asking the dealer "really? this is a 4 cylinder?" 2 days later I leased my first VW.

So far I am liking it (not loving it) I find the thigh bolsters to be a little to firm, and the steering wheel is a little to far from me.

It has plenty of power (I drive with a heavy foot). Handling is a little lofty, but maybe I just need more time getting used to it's manners.

Silver paint job is a little sloppy, looks like the robot fell asleep in a couple of spots.

All in all, this car is a lot of bang for the buck.

Nice big sunroof, but sadly it doesn't open. This is my first car since I was 16 (48 now) that didn't have a sunroof that opened. I miss my sunroof!! Great entertainment system, it really entertains me on my 20 mile commute. Interior is handsome, very upscale. Tons of interior storage, I love the baby glove box to left of the steering column.

Dual exhaust would be nice. I would have opted for real leather if it where available on the 2.0. (I am getting used to the smell of VW's leatherette) Sliding sunroof would be great, even if only opened half way, or slid over the roof. Could use tighter suspension. I would have liked the capability of shutting the windows with the key fob. Maybe in the future VW will add a smart key.