2012 Volkswagen Beetle Consumer Review: VW Knew about the Window probl

2012 Volkswagen Beetle - Consumer Review

2012 Volkswagen Beetle

2.5L PZEV 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5-cyl. 5-speed Manual w/Sunroof, Sound, Navigation)

VW Knew about the Window problems
By bink11 on

2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L PZEV 2dr Hatchback w/Sunroof, Sound, Navigation (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

VW knew about the window problems, because the Convertible Bug had been plagued with them the entire run of the line.

I traded in my 2004 Convertible Beetle for the new one because it seemed like the only way to fix the window problem once and for all.
Now, here I am day one and I don't have my new car because it is back at the Dealership being "fixed".

I'm lucky apparently because the Dealership I use has a great staff who really do their best to solve problems, but when the problem is the manufacturer... All I can say is avoid VW's.
If anyone stops to ask me about the car, it isn't going to go well for the company.

I get to visit the Dealership very often, and I get to drive loads of loaners.

Fix the windows. It seems pretty easy to do, just accept that you will have to spend more than $2.75 for some better quality parts in the door.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By matt8266
on 08/06/13 00:52 AM (PDT)

I couldn't agree more. terrible vehicle. Wish i would have read yours before i bought mine.