Great Truck
By John on
2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I Love this Truck. Fit & Finish as well as performance are excellent. Everyone complains about gas mileage. It is a pickup truck people. I am getting great mileage, avg 18.7 hwy at 75 mph. Hwy I am getting better than my diesel I traded in, city not quite as good, but still avg 14.6. These are excellent numbers for a 4WD Truck. I am 6'4" all the controls are within perfect reach for me, I can see where they would be a chore to reach for folks with shorter arms, steering wheel controls cover that nicely! I have 3 Great Danes that weigh over 400 lbs combined, I slide the front passenger seat forward throw some spare cushions down & all 3 dogs fit in back! They are the reason I bought a crewmax.
Favorite Features
I & my Great Danes Love the rear window that lowers into the body. Having the hands free phone makes it a pleasure to drive. I also finally have some real leg room to drive long distance in Comfort. room, room & more room! Home run, Toyota!
Suggested Improvements
Transmission, Have to do something about that 1st 2nd gear mis-shift issue when 1st starting out. It is quite annoying. Also how about a 6 1/2 ft bed option with about a 400 Lb better payload option. Overall still a great truck.