2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Power, Looks, and Comfort

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Power, Looks, and Comfort
By Korben on

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had this truck for almost 3 months and 2,500 miles with no problems at all. The power and 6 speed transmission are perfect together. You really have to be careful on the highway because it is so quiet and smooth that when you're going 75-80, it feels like 55-60 (1,800 rpm at 70 mph) . The double cab has plenty of room for 2 car seats and the center console is big enough for a cooler. My gas mileage has been about 14-15 in mixed driving and around 18 on the highway. With the power you have, that isn't bad. I used to have a Dakota regular cab with the 4.7 and I get better gas mileage in the Tundra and have almost 150 more horsepower.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth phone, 10 speaker stereo, assisted and locking tailgate, power, looks, dual zone climate control, red rock interior with black exterior, TRD package.

Suggested Improvements

Power rear window on double cab. Have heat come on quicker in extreme cold. I am nit picking, this is a great truck.