Best Truck on the Market!!!! I LOVE IT!
By JacksonDean05 on
2004 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab 4WD SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)
This is the first NEW vehicle I have ever bought. I've now put 5,000 miles on my truck without a single problem. No sqeaks, rattles or anything. I think the gas mileage is great for a truck. Try to find an extended cab 4x4 truck now adays that gets 20 mpg in the city!! Fit and finish is top quality. I love the compact size and I'm 6'4". I think there is plenty of room. Lots of storage area in the cab believe it or not. The reason I got this truck was because of the cult following they seem to have with them. Now I know why. I don't know about the new redesigned 05's but I am sure they will be just great. Great Truck off road it will handle anything you can through at it.
Favorite Features
Locking rear diff., Ride quality (Don't believe the others. It's a truck.), Gas Milage, on-line community behind these trucks, Fit and finish, and last but not least QUALITY!!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Like everyone else clock placement. Other than that nothing!! I went from an Audi A6 to this and will never buy anything but a Toyota again. I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!