My report on 2006 Sienna LE
By c. fill on
2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased this vehicle because I had a 99 Sienna and was quite pleased with it although it had over 100,000 miles and felt like a new one. However, I have been disappointed in this purchase and wish I had my old Sienna back and repaired what was wrong. The ride on the new '06 is very rough and when I asked about it they said it was the way it is made. Also, the gas mileage is much lower than I expected. So far only getting 16 mile per gallon in city. So with the rough ride and the low gas mileage it has been a disappointing experience considering the price. I really expected a much nicer ride and nicer vehicle all around and feel like it is not.
Favorite Features
I really like the way the transmission shifter is up off the floor and not near the drink holders because the drink holders are always a mess and I hate that mess dripping into the gears. Also I like the little pop-up table in the middle. And, the window washers are much larger than the old Sienna.
Suggested Improvements
Please, please improve the ride. If I wanted a truck, I would have bought a truck. The folding seats are a little tricky getting up or down. Even the salesman had a hard time with that. However, I have mastered it. The space for the driver to get in is somewhat hard for me as I have extra long legs.