2005 Toyota Matrix 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - THE AMAZING MATRIX 2005

2005 Toyota Matrix Wagon - Consumer Review

THE AMAZING MATRIX 2005
By 2005 Toyota Matrix on

2005 Toyota Matrix Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I formerly owned a Nissan Altima which was terrible on the road in the winter months. I saw the Toyota Matrix and I emailed the dealership and I went to test drive the Matrix. The minute I sat in the vehicle I loved it. The seats were very comfortable, the shift was right at your fingertips and I loved the aerodynamic build of the car. I took it out for a test ride it was wonderful. I remember it was snowing that day and it handled amazing. I went back to the dealership and I left with my new Matrix. The Matrix is excellent on gas mileage, easy to get into small parking places, and very convenient when you go shopping with the hatchback. I love my Toyota Matrix the heat is awesome!

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, comfortable seating, great for shopping with hatchback, hatchback convenient to get into small places.

Suggested Improvements

Leather interior heated seats would be nice, compartment overhead to put sunglasses, locking glovebox, better tires, better stereo system.