1991 Camry, my favorite car!
By Dale on
1991 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan
I got this car from my parents when I got my license. I grew up with it as well. But I'm sad I'll have to get a new car in a year since my parents think this car is getting old. They really don't make cars like these anymore. It is very reliable. The only thing fixed on this car since we had it was the Alternator, shocks, and muffler. This is a powerful car and the fact that it's a V6 is great. It runs very well even though it is older than me. It's extremely reliable and safe. I prefer it over my sister's new Camry. Fuel economy is ok, could be a little better but it doesn't guzzle your gas. If I could ask Toyota to make this car for me again, I would.
Favorite Features
I love the little things they've thought of. locking glove box, curved end of ash tray so if you store coins in it, you can easily get them out; the panel lights at night only illuminate what you need (for instance, the power button for the radio lights up and the rest of it after you turn it on)
Suggested Improvements
No real suggested improvements. I just wish this car had airbags (I know, they weren't standard in '91). But nevertheless, I still feel safe.