1990 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Bulletproof

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Review

By Kwak on

1990 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Wagon

Looking to buy a reliable car? This car must be on your list. Find a decent one and buy it. My 20 yr old Camry will shame most cars half its age. They just don't make them like this anymore. Even newer Toyotas can't match the 2nd Gen's. reliability. But if you want "Lust, Passion, Soul" ..go else where, and bring your wallet. Proof that you can fall in love with a "boring" car. I would buy another one in a heart beat. My car is at 200,000 and betting it will go 10 more years and rack up over 300,000 miles easy. I just hope they'll still make parts when I do get to that milestone. A perfect car for low budget, student, first car, commuter. Excellent Value.

Seat comfort. Wagon is so practical. Ground clearance. Cheap repair costs (so far) timing belt, valve cover gasket, oil pump seal all for less than $400. wow . Great in the snow with all-weather tires, snow tires not needed. The confidence I have in my Camry to get me there again and again.

Rust on wheel well. It's just dated, nothing you can do about that. Cup holder in way of radio, if you spill it, there goes the radio. Hill climbing power not good, had a line of angry skiers behind me up my a**.