2005 Toyota Avalon 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - This is a Gem of

2005 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

This is a Gem of a car
By Roberta on

2005 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The outside does not halfway hint the wonder inside the 4 doors of this luxury vehicle even though it is pretty. Everyone, including the passengers in the reclining rear seats get special treatment. The moon roof, comfort and ease of driving make each trip a great time. Lots of spirit for a 6 cylinder so I have had to monitor the speed frequently on this great driving machine. With low miles for a used car, I plan on having this for at least 10 years. Cars used to last that long, however most of mine, in the past, have not stood the test of that duration. I might not like it much if it does not hold up to my expectations for that long. The price was enough so it should last .

Favorite Features

Navigation system is #1 since I get lost often. #2 cruise control, which I would not have a car without that now. #3 Electric seats because traveling long trips that really helps avoid fatigue.#4 Automatic engine control since I now decided shifting is not for me anymore.#5 Lots of room in entire car

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestions are for our Country to get busy and begin building such a great car like the foreign manufacturers do so the good old U.S.A. can once again lead in the automotive industry. We seem to have let the bulk of the money for cars go out of the country because we no longer are number 1!