A game changer!
By richard_d on
2013 Tesla Model S Performance 4dr Sedan (electric DD)
Well, add me to the long list of people that switched from a high performance ICE vehicle to a Tesla. I had the new 2012 Porsche 911S, which is a great car in its own right. However, the instant torque and acceleration of the Tesla is something you need to experience to understand. With no gears to shift, the acceleration is smooth and endless. The suspension on the P85+ keeps the car flat while cornering, but somehow manages to provide a comfortable ride at the same time. The touch screen is beautiful and works very well. We were going to get an Audi Q7 or Porsche Cayenne for my wife, but we now have the Tesla Model X SUV on order!
Favorite Features
Pre-heating or cooling the car from my phone. Refueling every night from the convenience of my garage, at a fraction of what it costs to fuel an ICE vehicle. Incredible storage space. Wireless updates from the factory that constantly add new features.
Suggested Improvements
Sportier seats with more lumbar support during hard cornering. All wheel drive version, which rumor has it will be arriving at some point.