OMG OMG Giddy I am
By BURU CUBBY on
2003 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
Got this 02/09. I can only say OMG! Never had a Subaru before... I got 2 independent mechanics I keep, they said GET IT. It's a steal!! Had 79986 on it, 1 owner, is fave color green, it's got things I didn't think a car would dare have. I need it for the Chicago winters!! I'm in luuuvv!! I can NEVER drive an American made car again. Love passing by storefronts with windows & seeing it. I'm still in awe. The dual sunroofs are the bomb!! From what I hear these things just don't break down. I need that security driving alone a lot. The salesman thought I was gonna pass out from jumping around when he showed it to me (0: My Buru is all I could ever ask for. Everything is a perfect 10!!
Favorite Features
Dual sunroof, sound system, power seats, cup holders, fold in mirrors, AWD, 16" rims, green color, leather, heated mirrors/windshield, aggressive mac truck sound, L.L. Bean badging, transmission, heated seats, 2 storage units, hold on handles above doors and the alarm totally rocks!!! Little fixing!!
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the wind noise outside, and better fuel economy would be nice for the 6 cylinder range. Otherwise it's put together better than any American car I've EVER owned.