Nice drive!
By Albert Bender on
2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
After 1000 miles behind the wheel, I continue to be very impressed with this car. I carefully considered other Japanese sedans (IS350, G37, Acura TSX V6) and selected the Subaru mostly for its total integration of performance, comfort, and excellent ergonomics. It was also less expensive. My only complaints are lack of a temperature gauge (MPG instead) and side mirrors that do not fold. I love everything else about this car. The instrumentation is outstanding; the engine responsive and loves to rev; the transmission with paddle shifters is the best I ever driven (both the Lexus and Acura had issues when transitioning into sport mode). And the navigation/audio system is great.
Favorite Features
Paddle shifting, both in normal and sport mode. Very smooth power delivery; passing other cars is effortless (I drive a lot on two lane roads). Comfort is outstanding; seats are perfect. All wheel drive is also a real plus.
Suggested Improvements
Replace the useless MPG gauge with a temperature gauge (my navigation system already tells me my MPG, as if I needed to know).