Used 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

Subaru Impreza WRX review
By mikeb32

2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have recently purchased a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX and over all I'm happy with what the car has to offer. This car has undeniably good value for money in terms of the performance you get out, its more comfortable than I thought it would be, you have loads of leg and head room, the boot space is sufficient and its impossible to get bored driving about in it. There are, however, a few down falls that might get on your nerves. The amount of noise caused by rattling in the cabin is pretty irritating!, the traction control makes the gear changes a little jerky and the revs bounce slightly when its on, but at least that can always be turned off at the push of a button

Favorite Features

I love the exterior styling, it definitely suites the menacing character the car emits. The interior looks good too, I like the responsiveness of everything and the ride is rather comfortable. The power, acceleration, handling and grip are some of the main reason I bought this car, Although it doesn't have as much to give as some of the other performance cars out there, it defintely has more than enough grunt to keep you on the edge of your seat when you push it to the limit and can easily keep up with/ out do the other cars in its price range ... I like watching the dials when I turn the ignition on, as well as the color ( Bright red )and position of them + more ( Ran out of space to type )

Suggested Improvements

I think they need to improve the quality of the interior, theres too much plastic, the rattling + traction cotrol can get a little irritating and the stereo system doesn't have the best sound quality but thats about it ... this is ultimatley a very good car, definitely worth more than it is currently so its kind of a bargain considering everything !