2008 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: My STi

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Consumer Review

My STi
By CK on

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr Hatchback AWD w/VDC, Nav, Silver BBS (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first Subaru & what I've noticed is that wrx & sti owners have some special bond when they see another. Everyone always waves or smiles. Pretty cool. Those that know what a STi is, are always wanting to race & well sometimes I have to just let her run & they get to see my tail lights. ; ) I've taken it snowboarding several times even in white out conditions & my STi has never let me down. I've taken corners like it was on rails. I don't even sweat it anymore. So... definitely fun to drive & I hope to keep for a very long time because I can't see myself in another car.

SI-drive, DCCD, boxer engine sound, turbo sound, bbs rims, nav, side fender vents with the STi logo.

I have to think really hard & so I'm nitpicking, but tano cover for my STi's trunk area seems loose & can kinda make a little noise on bumpy roads. Would like standard hid fog lights.