2005 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Review: You don't want to get off it

2005 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (4.5L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

You don't want to get off it
By ivan sabido on

2005 Porsche Cayenne S AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my Cayenne for more than a year now I got it when it was a rare model and i was a little nervous about it but after all this time I still feel excited every time i am going to drive it. Not only by its atractive exterior design but also for the performance and the response you get when you step on the pedal. If I want to feel that I control it the Triptonic option is fun because I get to control the changes . Sleek modern elegant interiors. Great sound equipment. Suspention is too hard you will feel any bump in the road double the size when moving slowly. Sometimes in the mornings it will take it some time (maybe about 5 minutes ) to heat up to perform normally. This is a great vehicle.

Exterior and interior design. Response. Sound equipment. Reliabilty. Interior space for its size.

Suspention (too hard sometimes) keys get de-programed oftenly they need to have a better program for that. When you open the moon roof the sound of the system gets totally distorted. It would be the greates if they could improve the fuel system so it uses less gas with the same response.