Sadly parting with this car.
By iamhere on
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
Sick at heart. This 2003 Vibe has 155,000 miles on it. I replaced a sluggish starter about 20,000 miles ago. That is it other than battery, tires, alignment, brakes and spark plugs. Some jerk ran a stop sign and totaled the car. Sick at heart. Want another just like it. It was perfect and I know it would have gone another 100,000 miles easily. Best interior and configuration. Never a bit of problem. So sad.
Favorite Features
Everything. The plug in, dependability, motor, interior, plastic seat coating when you haul, luggage racks, sun roof, dash, long lasting car. Want another.
Suggested Improvements
The windows did not wipe clean when you roll them down in the rain. Otherwise, no complaint.
By latchis
on 10/21/11 13:34 PM (PDT)

I bought mine in 05 with 27K miles. Now 60K. Transmission shot and am putting in a new one, cost about $3000. Had clutch replaced a year ago. At 80 years, the exercise I get shifting and clutch use is great. I love this car for driving in Vermont's hilly and curvy roads. Never lend this car to anyone. They can wreck a new clutch in 10 minutes. latchis