2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Review

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
By sendog2013 on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was pretty lucky when my fiancée discovered my car on Kijiji! A private dealer had gotten my ride from a dealership where it has been traded in for a new car. The last owners basically used the car to drive to the store and church when it wasn't garaged most of its life! With only 114,000 kms and mint inside and very good outside it was pretty much brand new! Anyway, on to my review! A blast to drive, fast and handles awesome! I use it mostly for the highway as I'm traveling between provinces for work and moving. Glides perfectly at high speeds and before you know it you're doing 140 without watching your speed.

The heads up display is awesome and the vehicle diagnostic center is very helpful tracking your mileage, mpgs, oil change intervals and fuel used/remaining! The Bose stereo system rocks but no inputs :-( Working on getting an aftermarket stereo or expensive changer input toplug in an mp3 input or iPod. The interior is perfect! I'm a big guy and I have more than enough space! All the gages and switches are easily accessible and visible... lots of cargo space, and passengers are comfortable. Really thinking about going to a 2009 G6 ... when I retire this car! I've rolled with Chevy and Volkswagen the last 10 years and now I'm getting into Pontiac... very solid vehicles and the V6 is solid!

None that I can see! Brakes solid, handles very well and the 200hp is nice in the city and passing on the highway!