Used 1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:

my review
By Cindy

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I love this car so much. I got it from my Dad and in 2003 and it had 107K miles. I have had no problems with it and it always starts right up. all I do is get the oil changed regularly. I don't drive that much, it currently has 137K (in 2009).

What a nice surprise!
By Sheryl

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

Was given this car after my trusty Toyota died at 230K. Hated it at first: V6, clunky looking, not much style. But it has performed well past my expectations. Like others, I replaced an alternator, starter and fuel pump. (And tires!) But that's been all, and now it's just regular oil changes. Gas mileage not great, about 20 mpg but better on straight highway. I will miss this car when it's gone, and I won't be able to get another one now that Pontiac will be phased out.

Horsepower on the highway

Moot point now, but would like to see a lighter weight and better fuel economy.

Bonnevilles for life
By pontiackid9403

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I have own three Bonneville's and I'm only 22. Two 94 SE's and one 2003 SLE 94's have 182000 and 149000 on them and still running strong. 2003 has 124000 and is running flawlessly! Never anything but regular maintenance done to any of them owned the 94's for 4 and 2 years and the 03 for 2. If you change oil they'll last forever. People complain about their cars not being very good, it all depends on the previous owners and how they took care of them and drove them. If they drove the hell out of them then they wont be as reliable as cars that were taken care of. I'd never own anything but a Bonneville.

Twilight is awesome! I never forget to turn on my headlights with that feature. Should be on all cars.

Door panel clips on passenger side breaks easily on the 94's. Radios flake out on the 94's as well.

Great car
By Dianne

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

We bought this car about 5 years ago with 60,000 miles on it. A little old lady drove it before me. I don't know how many miles are on it as is has stopped at 108,000 and has been stopped for awhile. I have replaced the master cylinder and fuel pump. Currently the starter is going out but haven't replaced it cause it hasn't completely quit yet. I love this car. It is a family car and yet sporty. I look at all the other cars on the road and they all just blend in together. I know this car will last a long time but i wish forever.

the fog light button on the ceiling

nothing

Big car and blind spots
By Noah

1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

It is a very big/ safe feeling in the car. but i swear a full tank of gas would go in like half a day. it eats it up, The blind spots are annoying. But pretty comfortable, i've fallen asleep in it. but overall i'm not sure if id suggest it unless you are planning to take residence in it

comfort and safety

gas, ugly, blind spots and it's just way too big to be that low to the ground overall personally i hated it , but it gets you from A to B