2003 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aztek model:
love my aztec
By jvruggink on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

the ride is very smooth and easy to handle, rides better than my wifes town and country. the versitility is what I need in my job as a service rep. I am always hauling something or other.

Got to have one!
By MikePoo on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

When I sat in one and then test drove it I knew I had to have one.

Best SUV
By St on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I checked this SUV out on Edmonds for about three months and comparison with all differant SUVs like Explorer, Envoy, Santa Fe, Escape, Xterra,etc. Incomparison with my 97 Explorer. It has a better ride, better gas milage, just as much room with the rear seats in and more room than the Explore with the rear seats out. And the price with the same options was thousands cheaper.

Ooooooogly!!!!
By Big Deek on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is immensely hideous! I don't know how my wife got conned into buying this piece. The fuel pump is loud, the AC is annoyingly LOUDER and the reliability is in a league of it's own: awful. This is an expensive mistake!!! Don't waste your money! Typical GM quality, er, junk. Buy a FourRunner. Foreign cars are so much better made and ten times better looking than this!

Amazing great car
By Jerzy Banasiak on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

One day I drove with my family and we met on the road Pontiac Aztek : "wow, look this what the car" said my wife, "wow" I said, "wow" said my son. We ware so fascinated so I follow Aztek for a while until we found it was Pontiac. Now we have it and we love it. I don't understand critics and the people who can say is awkward or ugly. No, it is very nice car, just different. Look at streets all cars are about same , Aztek is different.

Pontiac Aztek
By Cars4me89 on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Almost everybody I encounter ask me why did you by such an ugly car? I now realize how ugly it really is. The design for the money doesn't balance. I could under stand the styling if the car was like $19,000 or so. But it isn't very good value.

Give it a chance
By Geoffrey on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My father drives a Sante Fe, and I drive a VW GTI (Golf). We rented an Aztec this past weekend for some major moving. Wow, this was a great car. The inside is amazing. It could have held our entire load. It is a very practicle car, much like my Golf. Form follows function. The inside was made with nice materials, the ride was very smooth. Every aspect of the Aztec blew the Sante Fe away. If you are looking for an "SUV" and want to spend around 20k, I would suggest giving the Aztec a test drive. Driving is believing should be the Aztec's moto, not Hyundai. Because anyone who had driven a Hyundai then believes what they did before, their junk.

Exterior looks aren't everything
By Jackie's Aztek on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Pontiac Aztek has been known for having a different/odd, not so popular exterior. When I purchased my own I got mixed opinions, ranging from hitious to groovy. I was able to persuade each and every non-Aztek believe by showing them the awesome interior (I choose the loaded ISD package). Not only is the interior everything I was looking for, it was 10,000 dollars cheaper than a Buick rendevous or Chevy Traliblazer with loaded options. It rides great too. I absoultley love it!