Used 2008 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Love It
By Romanjr66

2008 Nissan Titan New XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love all the extra interior room.Traded in an extended cab Z71 for crew cab Titan. Mpg is what I expected for a full size truck.

crew cab comfort.

Most Fun Full-Sized Pickup Available
By Dave R.

2008 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking to buy another Sierra until I sat in a Titan at the Auto Show. This truck has the most comfortable seating of any vehicle I have ever sat in as well as a ton of leg room (important for me as I have long legs). I tow an 18' fiberglass boat that is kind of heavy and this truck pulls it very well. The nav system is excellent and a nice option to have. It was hard to find one with side air bags as the package for air bags includes an electronic stability system - both of which I feel should be standard on all vehicles. Gauges are well designed and easy to read. The transmission temp gauge is nice to have if you are towing anything.

Nav, 20" tires & wheels, DVD system, Rockford Fosgate audio system.

Make side air bags and elecronic stability standard on all versions of the truck.

Thanks Nissan
By Jimmy Thigpen

2008 Nissan Titan New SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just picked up my new 2008.5 Titan, I really like the upgrades like the lighted steering wheel controls, the bluetooth, and the sat. radio. The seats sit better than 07s did. I also love the burly exhaust. It's surprised a couple of my buddy's who have the hemi dodges when it out ran them!!

Bluetooth, I'm on the road a lot and this is really helpful to me.

Better gas mileage, though not bad for a truck with that kind or power. Better selection of colors.

New truck
By designbo

2008 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan. Lease trucks through business. First Titan was awesome as not one bit of trouble, trouble was couldn't keep out of it as I always loved driving it. Was never thinking of changing to another truck, but after rethinking the lease options again and seeing I was over mileage I looked at others, but kept coming back to Titan. Love the quality, performance and overall satisfaction of my older 2005 titan. This new one is awesome. Great performance. Great sound system and just a good truck. Have only had it a week, but can tell you the quality is there, and the service from our local dealership is great. I'm sure I'll have more to write but so far this is another great truck

Comfort, sound system, overall styling still an eye catcher.

All trucks this size have poor gas mileage for the large trucks. Don't let any of these scare you off. Gas mileage could be better, but so could the rest.

Death Wobble
By voldog

2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It has a shake, wobble that is at times down right scary. It's always there but sometimes it's light and sometimes it will shake the steering wheel out of your hands. I will never own another. Also, the front end shakes and shimmies when I hit a hole, like it was worn out and I have 16,000 miles on it. I'm scared to take it on a trip. I've owned Dodge, Ford, Chevy trucks and I would take any of them over this Titan.

Power

Redesign the chassis and suspension and everything else on it that shakes.