Update on Titan
By James on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Initially I thought I was getting an awesome truck with great quality. I was wrong on the quality!!! I have numerous ghost rattles and squeaks that cannot be found in door panels, fenders, dash, seats, center console. I detail vehicles part time,and this TITANs paint is losy at best. the clearcoat is super thin, the paint stains with a few hours of bird droppings in the shade. Yes, I keep it clean and waxed. The OEM tires are a joke. The front end alignment bad from the factory and chewed up four tires before they figured it was the alignment. To bad they didn't listen to my suggestions on the alignment. Brakes repaired/replaced three times, and they are only average.
Favorite Features
Ride height, design/style of interior/exterior, power, ride comfort, good mileage for full size truck.
Suggested Improvements
Quality Control at Canton, MS. I have read that Quality Control has been an issue and I believe it. Better OEM tires, larger vented/slotted front rotors. Do something with all the squeaks/rattles. Fix front end alignment issues. I would enjoy keeping, but will most likely trade back to FORD.