Not perfect, but a very good truck...
By Oompa on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I test drive this truck and was amazed by the power and some nice features it has. It's a very good truck, but I still believe there are some things that can be done to make it even better. All in all, I really like it and would certainly recommend anyone in search of a nice truck to go and test drive one. I'm certain you'll really like. Styling is much better then that of Dodge and Chevy. I've owned both a Ford and Chevy before. The Chevy was a good truck, but not as good as my Titan. The Ford on the other hand was nothing but headaches...something was always going out on it. Again, check out the Nissan and you wont be disappointed. Oh, and it's fun driving this truck!
Favorite Features
The power from the std. V8 engine, power adjustable pedals, rear radar system, auto down/up windows, windows that go down via key fob, overhead night light, auto dim mirror,home-link system, lots of storage bins, ride height, styling (lots of chrome), and overall smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
Standard sound system is weak and distorts too easily, illuminated steering wheel controls, softer and more comfortable seats, auto-on headlights on all models, illuminated home-link buttons, ac vents that close fully, dual temp climate control, std. rear defrost and turn signals on mirrors.