2005 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Lovin my New Baby!!!

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

XE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Lovin my New Baby!!!
By Rachie on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 05 Titan about a month ago after owning a 06 Equinox for about 9 months and before that a 00 blazer for 5 yrs. I had 2 have my 4x4 back!! This truck is awesome. Very comfortable and actually handles better than my previous vehicles!!My sister had one before me and she loves her also. The fuel economy is the ONLY thing that I hate. Right now mine is averaging 12.5 mgp. Stinks, but the horsepower this truck has is incredible. I have only got to drive in a few snows this yr with it but it has done excellent. I would recommend this truck to anyone but if you're looking for fuel economy, his is not it. Overall though, I absolutely love this truck and would buy another one!!

Favorite Features

Comfort, handling, 6 CD changer, middle console. The back has more room than my Equinox!! Overall everything!!

Suggested Improvements

FUEL FUEL FUEL!!!! The fuel economy is this truck stinks!! 12.5??? I was hoping to at least get 15. I'm not even hard on the gas pedal haha.