2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great truck...even though

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Titan

Great truck...even though
By Matt H on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck. I did not realize how much I enjoyed it until I had to be without it. The window regulator broke this past Sunday. Window dropped to the bottom of the door. Not so good for a new vehicle. Gas milage is poor, power is great. Truck can tow every bit of 9100 lbs with package, as advertised. I have put it to great use towing what ever. BVery easy to control and manuver. Get compliments all the time. More storage than one will need. Plenty of room for my 18 mo. old son's car seat, and still have 2 adults in the rear. If only the satilite radio feature was not $320.00. Then I'd be 100% happy.

Towing capacity, storage space, bed accessory package, stout appearance, large interior volume, exhaust note (It's music to my ears), Big wheels, pockets on the corners of the dash (great for cell phones)

1.Better bolstered seats. The seats allow me to slide around. 2.Gas mileage of course, but what should I have expected? 3.Powered back glass in King Cab.I can not reach it while driving. Trying to do so is a hazard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review