Used 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 143 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

titan 4 door
By ben armstrong

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted this truck when I first laid eyes on it. Titans are by far the best looking trucks on the road, and having owned many Nissans prior to this truck I knew the quality would be impecable. It is roomy, well laid out, comfortable, and powerful. Towing with it is wonderful. Lots of power, and very smooth.

The best part about this truck is the mutual admiration of other titan owners. I am continually getting waves, nods, and flashed with headlights by other titan owners. They get it, you get it, and it's like a club. How cool is that?

I've got nothing. I'm in love!

LOVE My Truck!!!!!
By Bundomomof3

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this truck after having a chevy for 4 years. We had nothing but problem after problem with the chevy. The nissan is great! Fun to drive, fast acceleration. I have 3 kids and 1 car seat and 2 booster seats that fit perfectly in the back. The kids have enough leg room. I am pleasantly surprised about how comfortable this truck really is. I would recommend this truck to everyone. LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Everything on this truck it's awesome!!!!!!

The only thing I would say is make side impact air bags standard. Also I miss having an outside temperature gage. Other than that it's a great truck!!!!!!!

2006 titan
By Bjp

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

2006 titan 4wd/LE. have truck for 1 month and 1000 miles. Love performance. Gas mileage on first tank was 13.5mpg mostly city. 16.5 on hwy at 75 mph with only 700 miles on engine. Will use the bed extender on next trip and see gas milage with tailgate down. So far, the EPA estimate is fairly accurate. I'll see what the truck gets when I get the engine broken in and some miles on it. If one has ideas for increased mpg. Let me know. Did alot of research and I think the Titan is the best truck on market. Will reevaluate at 10,000 miles.

Power, transmission temp guage,storage, bed extender.

will comment after 5000 miles.

What A Truck
By MrBTJohns

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm very very happy that I purchased this truck over the F-150... My Titan has exceeded my expectations, I'm very happy with this vehicle...

Back-up sensors, Exhaust note, Power seats, I LOVE everything about this truck...

5 mph door locks (I think that option is only with the Navigation package)...

Second Titan
By Dave

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2004 Titan S/E crew cab and loved it. I didn't use it in the winter. I live in Maine and cars rust fast up here. I left it in the garage for the winter. I sold it after 6 months because it wasn't getting used. I bought a 2005 Nissan Frontier in April of 2005. It was an L/E crew cab 4x4 and I liked it a lot. The problem...I owned a Titan before a Frontier! Like going from a trailer to a house! After 2 months, I traded the Frontier in for a 2005 Titan crew cab 4x4 S/E with tow package, Off road package and Preferred package. Now I'm happy!!!

The fact of having a Titan once again!!

I'm only 5' 6" tall and my wife is only 5' 3" and the seats are too long to be comfortable for us, The blind spots at the grab handles near the dash, The short bed (Could have made a 6' bed easily)and if the 2005 Frontier had of come with a 6' bed, I would have kept that. Titan is a great truck!