2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Best darn truck out there
By Rolie on 01/23/05 07:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow, talk about a nice truck...my 2005 Nissan Titan is rock solid and fun to drive. I haven't pulled my boat yet, but that 9,500 lb towing capacity will make the job effortless. The limited slip 4WD got me around in the last snow storm just fine, thank you. And the looks I get....people stop me everywhere I go and make small talk about it....quite a looker too. My truck is bright red.

Good truck, poor service
By Chago on 01/17/05 17:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2005 Nissan Titan looks like my dream truck, with all those awards, but when you take it home and out the dealer if anything goes wrong is like pulling nails to get it fixed. My truck's spayed bed liner is bobbling up and I have tried to get my dealer to fix it for over five months with no luck, their service department needs to change, starting at the top.

Definitely not a real truck (Ford)
By Mike on 01/14/05 17:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2005 Nissan Titan at the end of the year for business the tax advantage and shortly found out that it's not a working truck. I currently own four Fords and this Nissan can't hold a candle to them. It feels like the frame is stressing with 200 lbs in the box. Nissan and Toyota should stick to cars because they are in over their heads when it comes to trucks.

Awesome Ride
By John on 01/11/05 11:28 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my vehicle at the end of last year. I got a really great deal. I was hesitant about buying one after all the problems with the quality of the 2004. So, I waited for the 2005 model. I am glad I did. The truck has great power, style, and comfort features. I am in a Ford family. So it was somewhat a shock when I showed with a Titan. It is a great truck. The gas mileage is really good for a vehicle this size. I haven't had any problems with the 2005 Titan. I did buy an extended warranty. It has the space of full size suv with the utility of a truck. That is the best of best worlds. I also love the added features such as the sonar for parking. I use it quite a bit.

BIG
By mtoddc on 01/01/05 12:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Picked up an 05 LE Crew 4x4 with nav, dvd, xm, sunroof, RockFos tunes, lots more. Unbelievable value, even fully loaded. Back seat roomier than my Sequoia 2nd row (trade in), best stereo around, drives like a car although definately a BIG TRUCK. Power keeps coming and coming, can't wait to tow the toys and see how it feels off road. Only minor gripe so far is although the Nav is great, it is not has intuitive or feature filled as my Acura's. Also poor gas mileage, but I knew that coming in. Test drive all the crew cabs first, and you'll still drive away with the Titan. Even die hard Detroit fans will have to think twice this time around. Thank you Nissan!

TITAN CREWCAB SE
By Kevin on 01/01/05 09:22 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Titan Dec 03 , it's been good truck. Had master cylinder failure , door moulding peeling off,other than that no other issues. Gas mileage bites about 13mpg to 14 avg. Rockford-Fosgate 6 cd player is a must thing cranks. I got dark blue paint it seems to scratch easily

GREAT TRUCK
By jeff on 12/20/04 23:42 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is a great truck with alot of power and very roomy. This truck turns alot of heads.

Really nice full size, I shopped a lot..
By Doug in Dallas on 12/17/04 18:04 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had mine a while now and am still very,very pleased. For the money, fact that it is a truck and other things it is amazing. I use it as transportation for 4-5 adults in comfort. It pulls over 9k lbs (big tow pkg) and has so many really nice features. Good power and torque, gas milage is 14-15 so far (hey it's a V8 full size I knew that). I sold a car and a truck and am filling both roles with this and it is doing great. Truly excellent room in the back and great functionality. Compared to Ford F150 (05), chevy 1500 and Avalanche it is no contest. Tundra is nice but not as well thought out and is 7/8th size. Not as roomy or feature equiped. I am not a Dodge fan so did not consider.

Awesome Tennessee Titan
By charles howell on 12/11/04 23:57 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great 4x4 truck!! With 12,000 miles on the odo, performance, reliability, and quality feel has been excellent. Steering is tight and confident. This is the first vehicle I have owned where the factory tires (18 inch dubs)ride smooth as silk. Gas mileage has been about 16mpg around town in mixed open road and stop and go traffic. Interstate mileage has been around 17mpg. Engine power is awesome, even to the point of barking the rear tires at red lights when forgetting to control my lead foot. The roominess of the cabin is perfect even for big and tall folks. The interior is a little drab looking when compared to the Ford and Toyota, but this is a minor point.

Traded in my Lariet for it
By RodneyV on 11/27/04 21:47 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wife wanted a few more of the bells and whistles, but for what I spent I got more than my money's worth