1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Quite an exprience
By Divey on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I used to drive a Honda CRX and my dads Mercedes, after my CRX gave up I got a Nissan Sentra. It was a totally different car from what I usually drive and was quite an experience. The way it drives impresses me the most. Once on the free way it just glides on the road. The noise levels are so low that you hardly feel any thing. Good gas mileage meets you can drive more. Although the pick up is not as impressive as a Honda but has a much better driving experience. The interior look are above average and you love to be inside a Sentra.

value of a 1998 nissan sentra
By Barbara Batts on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan

I am buying this 1998 Nissan Sentra and I would like to know the value of the car. It has 113,000 miles, four door and it has never been wrecked.

Sentras are Fun and Reliable....
By jereski on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

The Nissan Sentra is a great car. Even though it is a smaller vehicle, it has plenty of room to spare. The 1.6 liter engine is peppy, but very economical. Torque is great for a small car like this, and handling is very good. The base model with a stick shift is definetly the way to go. Don't get the heavier slower automatic....

Great car
By Jerzy Banasiak on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I own Nissan Sentra GXE for 4 years and had no problems so far. The qaulity is great.

Good car
By Mephisto on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

A solid reliable car.

98' Sentra SE - A fun little car
By PetersNCSU on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

The Nissan Sentra SE is a sporty little sedan with good power and handling. It's basicly identical to the famous 200sx SE-R of that year with the exception of the extra two doors that making the Sentra the more practical of the two. I bought it used only three months ago but so far I am very pleased with the performance and value I got for the price.

98 Sentra GLE
By SentraFan on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan

Best value for the $$ at the time - new ones appear to be as well. Handles Great in the snow - very reliable car - just feed it and it's happy! Not very hungry either!

Good Buy
By Stu Man on 03/18/02 11:31 AM (PST)

1998 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

No problems in 4 years and 38,000 miles...nock on wood. And I drive it hard.