2000 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Recommend Quest 2000
By Amy Michele on 02/20/10 08:55 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

This is a very reliabe and practical minivan. Very comfortable seats, and comfortable to drive. Take care of it and it will take care of you.

Average Vehicle
By Davethentman on 09/26/05 15:06 PM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

Overall a pretty good vehicle - gets good mileage (I average about 20-22 mpg) for the kind of vehicle it is. Lots of little interior problems - entertainment center, front cup holder ratchet on both sides broke after only 1 1/2 years, door handle chrome paint is peeling on both sides. Have had to replace 1 fuel injector, and have had to constantly clean them (service engine soon light blinks for short periods and the idle goes very rough - mechanic says it's the fuel injectors).

2000 Quest a good vehicle
By beamingup on 02/20/05 01:34 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

For a van, this is an economical and reliable model (much better than the Ford Windstar I owned previously). No major repairs required, just tires, oil changes, transmission fluid change. It has recently become noisier (air leaks, rattles, body integrity issues - NOT the engine - it is fine). Seats are not as comfortable as other vans - could use a little more support and/or padding, as well a little more leg room for rear passangers.

BRAKE PROBLEMS
By NISSANCT on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

We have had our van for almost 4 years and we constantly have to replace the front brakes. None of my other cars have had this problem, but it seems every 6000 miles the brakes are completly shot again. It is in the garage again today and the brakes are 90% gone. They are covered by a warranty for work, but it is a pain to keep bringing it in. We have also had a problem with the gas pedal sticking when you go to hit the gas. My daughter is just learning to drive and she noticed it also.

Best Deal....why look anywhere else?
By mini-mom on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

I have had my Quest for almost 2 years now and I LOVE it! This van is such a great deal...we got all the features we really wanted, plus the entertainment center which has been invaluable. We have taken several long trips in our van and my husband (who is quite tall) never complains about being uncomfortable. The kids are entertained the whole trip and the rear a/c has been wonderful! We have had such positive experiences with Nissan vechicles and their warranty is top notch! I except to buy another Quest when we are ready for something new.

my family car
By t-bpne on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

this car drives great and has lots of creature comforts, like rear heating , air conditioning, and a power sunroof

Reliable!!
By Casto Family on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

This Van has been a reliable vehicle for us. We have over 148,000 miles on it and it still runs wonderful.

mine
By soupbone38 on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

this van rocks! best cheap van out there!

fun to ride
By Torres Family on 03/02/02 00:49 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GXE 4dr Minivan

We love to ride our nissan quest it's very quiet and strong, and our kids love the convinience of having a tv/vcr unit. GREAT VAN, GREAT VALUE.