2014 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: great car so far

2014 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 CVT Automatic)

great car so far
By jefferson2 on

2014 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought this pathfinder back in Oct 2013 we have put over 15,000km on it and have had no problems up until after the first oil change and tire rotation.... since then its been making a loud noise and the faster we go the louder it gets it almost sounds like a lawn mower or weed wacker when we get up to 110-120km per hour!! if I put the car in N and rev it up I do not here the sound only when I am driving. I love this car but this noise is not cool I guess Ill find out what it is when it goes in today. other then that I have had not other issues other then the recalls which can be expected when you launch a new model, it always takes time to work out the unexpected bugs.

I love the 3.5 v6 it has good power!!! seats are very comfortable, lots of leg room, and getting the model with the hatch that opens on its own by the push of a button is very useful. The premium cloth heated seats are perfect for winter and summer and the back up camera is set up perfect I can back this car right up tight to a pole and not worry about hitting it!!!

improvements for this car would be better plastics or maybe less of them, I find they get scratched easily or the dirt is hard to clean off. When you have 2 boys ages 6 and 8 they really put the car interior to the test lol. Also i'm not sure if its offered but I think heated seats in the middle back row should have been added in the package. Also my track on the passenger back middle seat is not sliding all the way forward and they need to find a better idea to keep stuff from getting in there!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By nwfscott1984
on 07/30/14 17:13 PM (PDT)

I had a similar problem, they replaced both front wheel bearings and problem solved

By martin13
on 05/28/14 05:16 AM (PDT)

Confused. "Great car so far" then explains that there's a problem with the car.