Another excellent Nissan product
By 07Max on
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have had no complaints about the vehicle so far. The car does have a large turning radius, but you know it's there so you just plan accordingly. It was obvious on my test drive, and I bought it anyways, so I can't complain about it. Love the navigation, Bluetooth, comfortable leather seats (which hold up very well, the family dog gets the back seat and they still look new after a year and a half), heated seats, heated mirrors, and can't forget the heated steering wheel which is a must to combat cold Minnesota winters. Excellent ride quality, good passing power, and I find it to be one of the more attractive sport sedans on the market.
Favorite Features
Rock solid reliability (2nd Maxima with no problems), heated steering wheel, heated seats, navigation system's ease of use and quick recalculations when I'm not paying attention, Bluetooth, attractive exterior and interior styling.
Suggested Improvements
Has plenty of power, but I would have liked more (2009 model solves this), tighter turning radius would be nice (2009 model solves this also), would also have liked All-Wheel Drive option.