2004 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Maxima SE

2004 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Maxima SE
By Atomic on

2004 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 Nissan Maxima SE is by far, the best vehicle I've ever driven. This "Maxi" is my 6th Maxima. The NEW Maxima rides and drives like a dream. It's power is nothing short of stealth- like! The exterior styling draws rave reviews. The driving, seating and comfort levels are absolutely PERFECT!!! It even plows right through the late winter snow here in upstate NY. I'm especially impressed with, among the above: the soft perforated leather seats and trim; the EASY to use computer screen and ALL logically placed controls. The car screams: "drive me hard". This is clearly the BEST car on the market for the price.

Spaceship-like dash, clear and concise contols, luxurious appointments, fluid exterior, chrome tipped quad exhausts, and fierce presence coming and going! I have NEVER loved a car more! The 2004 Maxima SE feels as though it was build around it's drives and passengers!

Std. navigation system a standard feature, & AWD or 4WD option. Otherwise, the 2004 Maxima SE is perfect. It is the car Nissan the company has EVER made, including the mighty fine lineup from the Infiniti luxury division. The 2004 "Maxi" -- the BEST kept secret!