2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: Best car so far!

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

Best car so far!
By John on

2005 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Have had this baby for almost a month so far, can't say enough about how much I love it! The drive, handling, power, mpg, and the list goes on! Still have my 2003 Maxima for times when this might not be practical. In the past have had a Mitsubishi 300 GTVR-4, couple of Honda Preludes incl Vtec, etc and two Maximas. Nissan does a great job. This car makes driving fun. You'll get lots of compliments. I find I want to take the long route anywhere I go.

The interior design, everything is wraps right around you. The 6-speed is tight, great shifting... what a difference over my 6-speed Maxima! Trunk space on the Roadster is tight but manageable. Let's face it, a car this small is not something I'd expect to load alot of stuff in.

Center console-the cup holders are back a bit too far, kind of awkward. I don't mind the storage behind the seat, though I have read how others expect a glove compartment of some kind up front.