2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
The Z
By JANE on 06/02/05 10:27 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. I get a new car every 3-4 years and this is by far the most fun I have had. The stereo is great, the convertible is a blast. I have had some trouble with the paint, but the dealer has taken care of it. So far no problems other than a few tweeks.

great ride
By robert on 05/28/05 22:03 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The performance of the 350Z is great. The power is there when you need it or it is just a great cruising car. The feel is tight and the car just looks great.

OH BABY
By meo~ on 05/28/05 17:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car fun to drive seats not long enough, when fill car with gas will splash back on you and the car, why I don't know. Could have better materials for interior. But still a great car to drive.

The Z with the Sun
By Errol on 05/28/05 15:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With the top up or down this is the car. The trunk is larger than expected and presents no problem for vacations drive (other thanthe CHP spotting you). Love it - worth every dollar spent.

NISSAN 350Z
By Anthony T. on 05/28/05 12:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Nissan 350Z is just amazing.After having this car for a little over a year, the more I drive the better the performance. This car just feels good while drivng because of its supurb handling. There's not another car in its class that has the stylings of the the 350Z. It's a head turner with the power to back it up. zoom zoom zoom

The Bomb
By Ex-B-52 Driver on 05/27/05 15:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

As a pilot and a driving enthusiast I find the Z a perfect sports car. The suspension is tight and the handling is extremely responsive. I can max perform the car and still feel totally in control of all parameters. The engine performance is so very impressive providing a smooth torque curve and extremely quick response. The troaty sound of the exhaust system keeps you informed of the engines performance but most of all it just sounds great! I considered the BMW Z-4 but the styling of the 350 is better and the cost is $5,000.00 less with equal or better performance.

My Z
By sdk on 05/18/05 15:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great little car with a high fun quotient. The car is well made and very responsive. Overall, this car is a winner and I have been very pleased with my purchase.

From Z to Shining Z
By Bobby S on 05/13/05 15:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My new 2005 350Z Grand Touring Roadster compared to the 2003 350Z Touring I traded in is going from sweetness to heaven. The original 2003,serial number was in the 3700's, had it's obvious opportunities. Nissan Corp handled the tire issue,the window grease issue and a leather seat issue with flawless professionalism. Knowing this, and having experienced the cars performance and style gave me the confidence to go for the Roadster. Black on Black with the Brembo breaks the top down... 1st Class.. Black tie look.

Awesome Ride!
By T on 04/28/05 10:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Z and I am more impressed each time. I've had a hardtop, T-tops, and now a convertible. I absolutely love it and can't wait to until the next time I can take it for a spin. I take the long way home just to make the experience last longer. My Z totally makes my day and improves my mood after a long hard day at the office. I actually can forget about work once I get in. It's fast and fun. Taking corners is a blast! It absolutely rocks! So much thinking has gone into this car. Get the GPS, especially if you are logistically disadvantaged! The stereo is impressive. It's beyond an incredible value. At this price point, it's a major steal!

I LOVE my Z
By A350ZLady on 04/16/05 23:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Z. I've never had so much fun driving a car before!! It hugs the road and handles great!! And when I need the power it never hesitates!! Just press on the gas pedal and I'm gone!!! I really LOVE my Z!!