2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Mixed Emotions
By Zippy350Z on 11/13/04 21:37 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first got this car, I was astounded. It always got my adrenaline going, but now it raises my blood pressure. Enjoy the paint while you can, it won't last. Mine has chips all over the front of it and its barely 8 months old!! The cup holders are flimsy, so don't expect to put a big gulp in one. The Bose stereo is okay, but there is definitely better sounding systems on the market.

My new hot car!
By Nobby Orens on 11/12/04 22:03 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have been driving "hot" sports cars for some time. My last two were a Toyota Supra (twin turbo) and a Corvette. I like this better from the "overall package" concept but do not feel it is as "quick off the line" as the other two. However that is a small item as it is not very often that I am put in a position where that feature is important. To sum up, I love the car!!

Mid-Life Crisis Relief
By JADAMS1954 on 11/11/04 11:52 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Outstanding performance, lots of power, great ride. 3.5L deliveres G-force acceleration, great in turns. Two sitter with plenty of room. Storage compartments are out of reach is the only con I have against the car.

Nice!
By Pete Zahut on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Its a great car!

Awesome
By Likechatting on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love the attention I get when driving this car......it is HOT!!

350Z first timer
By Gito on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z experience has been an adventure everyday. I love the feel of the car, the way it handles in every situation. I can say my major disappointment has been with the paint on the car. I have Pikes Peak White and have already had one repaint - damage done at delivery to me, and ready for a second due to rock pings going to metal. I have had to replace my tires and brakes because of poor quality. The engine is amazing. I hate the dealership that I purchased this car from ABC Nissan Phoenix, AZ. It will definitely deter me from buying another vehicle from them. A 2006 is a must have for me! Bad dealer/service department-- amazing car!

Great Car
By San Diego Man on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Didn't realize driving could be so much fun. Previously drove an 2001 Acura CL, and was considering a 2005 Acura TL or a Honda S2000. Test drove the 350Z and was captivated. Constantly turns heads and turns my head every time I walk away from it. If you want sports car, this is the one.

Best Car for the Money
By NC Girl on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 350 Z! My first car was a 300ZX and it was awesome but the 350 Z is that and more. It's beautiful, fast, fun to drive, and gets decent gas mileage. I am an attractive female but this car makes me lot even better. Every week someone stops and ask me "What kind of car is that?" Who knows this car might even get me a date or two. Overall, you get a lot more car for your money compared to other cars in the Z's class! Zoom! Zoom!

Better Than the Boxter
By Bud cook on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350Z is nice to drive and handles well. I have had 2001 and 2003 Porsche Boxters and 911's in the past. Several with a manual and one a Tiptronic. The 350 Z is easy $10k less also. This car has much more interior room and head room. The performance is also excellent. Plenty of scoot for cruising and passing. Nice glass rear window. It is fairly quiet for a convertable when driving with the top up or down.

I Love my Car
By Michael Edgerly on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I honestly have to say that the Nissan 350Z has to be by far the best value for a car of its type. It performs wonderfully and gets a lot of attention where ever I go.