2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
It is what I wanted
By Carnut on 10/06/08 05:29 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The comfort, visibility and storage are all lacking. That said, it's a sports car! I expected what I got and I love it. I have had mine a month and I still love it. It is very difficult to get in and out of. You need to be in good shape. It goes like a rocket, it is probably the hottest car I have owned.

Beware
By BS 2K on 08/11/08 16:53 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What a fun car! It goes fast, looks good and it attracts attention. However: 1. The paint is poor quality. Faded quickly and had a few "stains" that the dealer couldn't get out. 2. The brakes and rotors needed to be replace at 30k miles (mostly hiway and hardly used) My Lexus coupe had 130k on the original brakes and still had 40% left on the front when I got rid of it. 3. Electronics: 3a-The auto transmission stopped shifting after a heavy rain. 3b-The auto-up windows go back down rather than stay up. 3c-The airbag sensor went out. 4. Tire wear is only fair. You can expect only 25-30k if you drive the car easy. But, it sure is fun to drive!

Nothing compares
By Crack Shot on 07/26/08 08:52 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm sold from the first day I started up my wife's new car. I love the sound of the exhaust, the styling, the sleek ride. No car compares for the price. Never been told by so many people how beautiful a car was. I love cruising through the mounts like a bullet.

I just brought one home yesterday!
By FLAbchgirl on 07/25/08 19:55 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am in love. I bought a 1 (local) owner pearl white coupe with navigation. I want any reason to leave my house and drive. Even if I sit in traffic. It definitely turns heads, the rumble of the exhaust at the stoplight gets them looking. It's a great feeling to know you have that power if you need it. Awesome stereo, extremely comfy seats. I will check back for reliability since its only been a day.

Not the Soccer Mom Van
By JClayton on 06/22/08 19:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent! Need I say more? I have always wanted and wished for a "Z" but with three children the momma van was it... finally, what I wanted! Drives like a dream, handles well, and at four yrs old, still has the reliability to back it all up. People stare. Great sports coupe for the money

Great Car
By Danny on 04/11/08 14:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always loved the Z and this one is no exception. The Z is a blast to drive, whether it be through a twisty road, the empty highway, or the pacific coast highway. The shifter is smooth an the throws are quick. Plenty of torque so you never feel short on power an the sound of the engine revving up is amazing. Handling is excellent. Body roll is almost non-existent. Seats hold you in tight as you take the corners. Brakes react quickly and interior design is driver oriented. Overall its just a great car.

True Blue Sports Car: 350Z, 2004
By J. A. Nunez on 03/02/08 09:21 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just three weeks of ownership, & I'm sold with this i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e machine! Ergonomics, performance, LOOKS!, Nissan quality...you-name-it, I LOVE this coupe/sports car. At $22,000, with just 13200K on it, my conscience is killing me - I ripped off a friend!!!

My New Z
By Chris on 01/21/08 12:20 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car! I love it! Just got it and got a lot of stares and looks! This is a lot of fun to drive and the performance is AWESOME!!

Best Car Yet
By Scotty B on 01/12/08 09:42 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Although some may complain about the lack of luggage space or room for more than 2, this car wasn't meant to haul things. It was meant to be driven, and I haven't driven anything since that has been as pleasurable as my Z. Not a Mustang GT, WRX, 3 Series (2003), A4, or even a C5 Vette. I even get 23+ mpg in it!

Close to Perfect
By Brandon on 01/06/08 11:08 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is quick, handles well, lots of power no matter the RPM and the hatch still has room for your weekends luggage. Transmission is smooth, a little clunky but smooth and close. Handling is good, it's a bit of a heavy car and you can tell when you turn in. Unlike its competitors that turn in a curve the road, this seems to barrel through them but its still fun. City driving is a bit uncomfortable due to stiff suspension but its not unbearable. Brakes are strong and the steering is responsive and quick. The 350z is a great driver's car, sure it's not perfect but what car is unless you spend 100k. It may not be the best bang for your buck performance wise, but you won't be disapointed