2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Built correclly
By Mel H on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have been extremely satisfied with everything on this automobile. Only one small glitch found....fuel door sometimes sticks when opening it. Two or three pushes on release will open it. Will have it adjusted by dealer on first service.

350Z
By ashley1 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has definitly been the best sports car for this year. it has a very reasonable price and has a great miles/per. gallon. the body style is great and the 350Z is very comfortab;e and easy to drive.

Nissan 350Z Go For It!!!!
By kangcat on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I liked this hot new roadster so much I traded in my 2001 Corvette Z06. Yes a bit of a drop in horse power from the Vette. But lower payments, cheaper insurance, better gas, cheaper DMV,outstanding six disc CD player, and gret looks!!!

I wouldn't own any other car
By Steve Talmage on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After pestering my local dealer for months for a Daytona Blue version of this car, he finally found one. I'm glad he did. It's absolutely stunning in the sunlight. In addition, I've become addicted to driving it (I hate to actually park it--I'd rather keep driving it around!). The shifter, clutch, brakes, and steering are tight, precise, and give me absolute control. The car never hesitates to respond to my every whim.

Whata fun car to driv e
By gschechter on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never have riven a Corvette or any of the $40,000+ cars, but don't think they could be any more fun then this. The handling of the car is great-my only complain is that the convertible top is a single layer of canvas. My first car was a 1966 Pontiac LEmans Convertible and that also had a single layer of canvas-since 1980 I have owned 3 convertibles and they all have had a second layer of insulation-surprised that Nissan didnt realize this. Also just bought 4 Blizzak snow tires because if the car handles on snow anything like my 1986 RX-7, I will need them to keep from detroying the car.

Hope the 2004 is as good as the 2003
By Sammy_22500 on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 2003 is everything the manufacturer said it would be...it is fun to drive and great to look at.

350Z
By Jim Z on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Outstanding vehicle, exceeded my expectations in all measurable areas. Fun to drive, everyone admires it, best car I've ever bought! (Better than previous favorites (BMW 320i, Alfa Romeo Spider).

Z ROADSTER
By FARM AZ on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. It handles great, even while pushing corners very hard it grips the road like glue. It sounds great also, while driving down the road I'll hear this great tone and wonder where it's coming from, and then realizing it my car! The exhaust note is always behind the car so the noise is not bothersome.

Awesome Vehicle
By aaron L on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently purchased this sporty car, and it has blown my expectations of performance right out of the water. It is sleek to the eye, ferfectly comfortable and a VERY fast little car. This car is for all who want to grip the road like a glove. Its fantastic.

Omigod, this thing is great
By E.F. @ VaBeach on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Touring Roadster, automatic, leather - sets a new standard. Great comfort, feel&control. Instantaneous throttle response, awesome brakes & steering response. 18" wheels make the ride harsh, but instantaneous maneuverability. Impressive Japanese electronics, interior & ergonomics continues to impress.